I’ve been running a high fever and suffering from a severely painful throat for the past few days. I can’t remember when was the last time I was this sick. But other than that, I’ve enjoyed myself.
- I met them! I met them!!! As well as Phillip and Tatt Hoong whom I’ve not met in 4 years. I ate Nando’s Peri Peri chicken with T.H. No kick. Even with the sauce.
- Yean Ching taught me the steps for Who Am I. Loved it!
- Nai Lin and Sharon jie jie lent me tons of hip hop workouts and dance shows so I could wake up and learn every morning.
- Bernard fetched me around and brought me for food.
- The day I was really lonely, Whei Ying ate lunch with me and cheered me up.
- Ee took care of my physical needs and made time out of her crazy schedule to talk to me. Thank you for not being judgemental, for listening, and for sharing your wisdom.
I go back tomorrow. Thank you for giving me a good time. Oh but let me show you something first.
This is at The Gardens next to Midvalley Megamall. I just made the bridge look 3D. Woo hoo.