– I get annoyed and irritated more quickly.
– I am less graceful towards others, and I love less.
– My very high expectations of others start to catch up with my dwindling patience, and when people fail me I get frustrated.
– I am coming to terms that getting tired is perfectly normal and it is not a sign of inferiority.
– I choose carefully who I turn to – not everyone is at a place where they can offer true support or comfort. In fact, the only person who can offer true rest is Jesus. I need to remember that and lower my expectations of others.
– I will make room for people to fail me.
– I will accept and love my tired self.
Above all else when I’m tired I will let go of everything and just come and sit at Jesus’ feet.
…and I trust Him to help me complete responsibilities I cannot simply drop the ball on.