1. I made grilled chicken with pineapple salsa. For the first time in a long time, I followed a proper recipe and it turned out nice. Really nice, with mint from my garden.
2. Reading and discovering good books, and listening to good songs. Am in love with Wintersong by Sarah McLachlan.
3. R called me, upset, because he was sick, and I made him apple cider with honey. He called me last week at 8am to tell me I am a good friend. He is very tender-hearted and very sweet.
4. I slept, a lot. I finally get a sleepy weekend.
5. I walk into my office today, and the dying/drying flowers are still smelling sweetly.
I have a tedious week of writing and researching and ruffling through yellowed documents of the 70s, so help me.